The rooms are all immaculately furnished in traditional style. Great care has been taken over details and each room has its own colour, dÚcor, and name.
The layout of the rooms is designed to reflect different moments and elements in the day, hence the names, Dawn, Sun, Sky, Dusk, Star, and Moon.
So, according to the season and vacancies, guests can choose the room they find best suits their mood in terms of name, decor , colour and position.
Lodole Country House has six double rooms all with en-suite bathrooms, showers and the following features:
- Wrought iron double bed with Cantori wooden slats
- Anatomical Maxitalia mattress
- Satin bed cover and Mastro Raphael hemp curtains
- L.A.P.A. craft lampshades and fans
- Underfloor heating
- Satellite TV
- SKY TV package
- Internet ADSL and connections
- Fridge with 2 small bottles of still mineral water and 2 small bottles of sparkling mineral water
- CotÚ Bastide courtesy toiletries
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Daily room cleaning service
- Change of bathroom linen every 2 days (or as required)
- Change of bed linen every 2 days (or as required)
- Laundry service (pay service)
- No-smoking rooms
We love animals but Lodole Country House is not equipped to accomodate it.